Sunday, January 17, 2010

Anklet Bracelet Tattoos I Have Two Quick Questions About Women And Their Bodies?

I have two quick questions about women and their bodies? - anklet bracelet tattoos

Question # 1 I think the feet of women are incredibly
beautiful. Simply wonderful! My question is, why
Why are women not get more French pedicures?

East:

A) Expenditure

B) maintain too much effort

C) frequency, the nails do not grow
Time for the French manicure
first,

Question No. 2 Why do women on Earth
Graffiti body art
Tattoos? I think tattoos on men are a kind of
OK, but I think it is a parody of women
themselves tattooed. Do not look to good
Women. I understand that individuality,
Expression and all that, but you can not
to speak, with toe rings,
Anklets or bracelets? Why does the ink should
in your body?

Thank you in advance for comments
Ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment