Sunday, December 27, 2009

Florida Mobile Home Retirement Communities How Does One Buy A Mobile Home In Florida With No Down Payment?

How does one buy a mobile home in Florida with no down payment? - florida mobile home retirement communities

I found the perfect accommodation in Central Florida. It is located right next to my best friend. It is an acre of land with a detached house on the sliding scale on it. This is the house you can afford it, without an absolute no refuge property. I like this because I most of my money in real estate, investment, and I could build my dream home later.
The problem is that I have no deposit. I was told that there are programs that help. I was adopted by my bank for the loan, so I have good credit. Yet every government program that I could find no help in buying a mobile home, no boats, no not the first time home buyers, Fannie Mae, not at home, etc.
Has anyone suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment